Thank you for your interest in selling Arlokea's product Wholesale.
Please review our wholesale policy listed below and fill in your information to begin the wholesale application process for Arlokea.
Effective Jan 1, 2021
Updated Mar 1, 2021
- IN-STORE PRICING. All merchants are allowed to sell Arlokea products at physical retail locations at a price of their choosing.
- RETAILER WEBSITE PRICING. All merchants must sell Arlokea products for no less than the applicable Manufacture Sales Retail Price on retailer-owned and retailer-controlled domain names. If found to be selling otherwise, the merchant’s relationship with Arlokea may be subject to termination.
- THIRD PARTY E-COMMERCE SITES. Sales on third party e-commerce sites not owned and controlled by the merchant (such as eBay, Amazon, etc) are not allowed. By accepting these wholesale policies, you authorize Arlokea to contact appropriate third party e-commerce sites to request that they terminate your listing of Arlokea products if Arlokea determines you have violated these policies. If you are closing your store, please contact us about liquidating your inventory.
- REPRESENTATION. Merchants may identify themselves as “Authorized Resellers” or “Authorized Merchants” of Arlokea products. No merchant may identify themselves as a division of Arlokea.
- PAYMENT. Payment is due at the time an order is submitted. The merchant is responsible for the shipping cost and duties and taxes upon receiving. Duties and taxes may apply depending on you country's laws.
- IMAGES AND TEXT. If you have a merchant account open with us, you may use any images, pictures, or text from. All images, pictures, and text remain the exclusive property of Arlokea. Modifying images to include merchant names, watermarks, or additional text is prohibited.
- RETAIL SALES. As an authorized merchant of Arlokea, your sales are limited to a direct-to-consumer model. Sale to other businesses, distributors, and/or merchants is strictly prohibited. Arlokea maintains a high level of customer service for both its retail customers and its authorized merchants, and therefore it is essential that the company maintain full accountability for all merchants. Resale is prohibited except as specifically granted in these terms and conditions.
- COMPLIANCE. Merchants are responsible for complying with all applicable laws and regulations. Failure to do so will result in termination of wholesale relationship with Arlokea.
- PRODUCT RETURNS. All returns must be submitted for authorization to Arlokea. A credit memo will be issued for all approved return product to be used towards future purchases. For returns over $250, a product restocking fee of 15% will be applied.